4/18/08

Introducing...

AMANDA!!!



Unbelievable that Amanda hasn't made her way on here sooner; bad me! Anyways, this is the most beautiful woman I will ever lay my eyes on. She is the most amazing mother, girlfriend and business partner. When times are tough, Amanda pushes me through. When I am being illogical - Amanda is there to make sense of it all. Her role in my photography adventures is absolutely huge and because of this, I cannot thank her enough. I try everyday to let her know how impacting she is on all of this, but words cannot describe.

Amanda attends most weddings with me to help me throughout the day with a large number of things. If she is not helping me with off camera lighting, she is attending to the Bride or Groom to make sure things move as smoothly as possible. Again, I cannot thank you enough for being there for me.

To all the up and coming Bride's and Grooms, we are so stoked to spend the summer with you and take in these amazing times. Thanks for inviting us along and we will see you all soon!

-Dave