4/17/08

Ok I know I am biased...but...

Isn't this guy the most handsome lil' boy ever? I think so - like I said, I am biased, but he's just so damn cute! Ben is getting so big, here he is sitting up in the tub getting all sudsey!

It was amazing timing - as soon as I started taking my photography alot more seriously, I was given the most amazing subject to take photos of. He came right in the height of my first wedding season, August 18th - believe it or not, I was at a wedding the day he was born. Thankfully, Kim & Derek were amazing and let me go during their supper!! I made it to the hospital and had time to coach Amanda through the last part of the labor. Then he came!! My god it was the proudest and most profound moment of my life.

Crazy enough, I headed back to the reception and finished up the wedding! Everyone at the wedding was cheering me on throughout the day because we knew we were having a baby that day. It was the most memorable day in all aspects of my life. It amazing that he is 8 months already...